Friday, May 25, 2012

An introduction..

Hi there.

So you're probably wondering who I am and why you should subscribe to my blog now that you're actually here.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm an ordinary gal just like you (well, not if you happen to be a dude). The point is this: I'm a just a regular 20-something chick with an average paying job and a pretty ordinary life.

Well, that's what you might think.

Here's what makes me extraordinary - and why you're extraordinary too. We all have the ability to look above the day-to-day and see the big picture. How we're all connected and how we are all part of this organism known as Earth. And because of that connection how we have the ability to influence the world around us.

I try to remind myself of this every day. Some days it's easier than others.

But there's no easier way for me to remind myself of the interconnectivity of this world and my life than getting outdoors and escaping into nature for a few minutes, hours or even days.

In this blog, I'll share my adventures with you in the hopes that it inspires you to get outside, to appreciate all the little joys life has to offer and to share your experiences with me. Look out for posts about international trips, hiking & camping trips around the country, and other adventures that remind me why this life is so extraordinary.

Cheers, 
Elyse


No comments:

Post a Comment